Topwater bass fly fishing is exhilarating throughout the Summer months. With 4 layers of durable foam, these top-water flies were designed to take a tough beating from Bass, Brim, Bluegill, Panfish, & Crappie.
- (1) Mega Mad Scientist — Size 2
- (1) Olive Damselfly — Size 6
- (1) Blue Damselfly — Size 6
- (1) Brown Mad Scientist — Size 6
- (1) Yellow Mad Scientist — Size 6
- (1) Olive Mad Scientist — Size 6
These flies are big enough to attract the biggest of bass and, yet, still allow for the smaller panfish to hop on the hook. Modeled after frogs, large terrestrial bugs, injured bait-fish, and damselflies (prime bass food), patrolling fish can’t pass up the almost perfect frog/damsel fly silhouette.