Oros Strike Indicators
With their non-kinking design, Oros strike indicators are made for you to have a more direct connection between you and your fly. These indicators are a go-to for fly anglers looking to have only the best presentation out on the water.
- 3 – Pack
- Additional information
Sold in packs of 3 Oros Strike Indicators in your choice of size.
- Large – 1.05 inches
- Medium – 0.85 inches
- Small – 0.65 inches
Oros strike indicators eliminate common indicator pain points. There are no small parts to fumble and lose. It’s streamlined design is centered on the line for balanced casting. There is no exposed fastening hardware or posts sticking out to create drag or tangle line.
Oros strike indicators enclose fastening hardware inside of two molded soft foam hemispheres. When closed, the foam hemispheres compress creating a pressure fit lock that keeps it on the line and in place, without kinking. Over-sized threads make securing it to the line effortless.
Easy to use
- Unscrew top
- Place line in screw slot
- Screw on top until the screw and nut grips the line
- Unscrew 1⁄4 turn to adjust up or down
- Don’t over-tighten
Features and details
- Recommended line weights by size: small – 5X and lower, medium – 4X or lower, large – 3X or lower
- Does not kink the line
- Float as much or more weight than the current leading brands.
- Smooth surface developed to repel water and dirt, and create less drag while casting
- Made with a Biodegradable additive that accelerates biodegradation with prolonged exposure in natural environments, not in normal use
- Strike indicator top and bottom colors can be mixed or matched by anglers for optimal visibility
Small, Medium, Large