FLY FISHING MADE EASY
Explore the in’s and out’s of fly fishing while
discovering savory, new fly fishing flies each season.
Join 100’s of fly anglers who fly fish with The Fly Crate.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FAQ’s of our new Pick & Choose Subscription.
How does this work?
- Great question, and luckily it is simple. Every month for $19.95 you will receive $30.00 of The Fly Crate credit to use on all your purchases on our online store. You can use that $30 for any flies, gear, accessories, apparel, and swag available for purchase on our website. This is an amazing way to save money on items that you were already planning on purchasing.
What happens to my remaining Fly Bucks if I don’t use it all in one month?
- Unused Fly Bucks roll over each month so you can use leftover credit on your next purchases until all $30 is applied. Your Fly Bucks will never expire, either. So even after you pause or cancel your Pick & Choose Subscription, your leftover credit will still be available.
When will my $30 of credit be available for use?
- Immediately after you join our Pick & Choose Subscription, you will receive an email with your first $30 of The Fly Crate credit to use on any products within our online store. If you don’t receive an email about receiving $30 of Fly Bucks after completing your purchase of our Pick & Choose Membership, please email us at email@example.com
Can I cancel or pause anytime?
- Absolutely! Pause or cancel anytime you choose. It is surprisingly easy, too! Just log into your account and remove any subscriptions you want. Plus, there are no fees or hidden costs to cancel!
Are there any hidden fees or costs?
- Nope! There are no hidden fees, costs, bamboozles or hoodwinking to joining our Pick & Choose Subscription. It is an honest $19.95 + tax for a hearty $30 of The Fly Crate credit.
Seasonal Boxes: Starts at $69.99 per quarter (every 3 months). With prepaid seasonal memberships, you save more at a comparison price of $23.33 per month.
100% Customized: $19.95 per month for $30 of store credit for you to shop directly from our online store and save. This is a virtual product for receiving $10 per month free. No membership box is shipped.
Select your options above by using the drop-down fields.
We ship membership boxes within 1-4 business days after your renewal.
Yes! Not only have we reduced prices and saved you money, but we’ve recently started adding gear into each and every box starting January 1st, 2022. Seasonal boxes will include fly fishing necessities and exclusive swag, such as fly leaders, tippet, hats, pack accessories, floatants, fly boxes, and so much more!
Of course! We offer multiple membership options that make it super easy on you and make for a kick-ass present. Just add the recipient’s name and shipping address at checkout so we know where to send it!
Learn And Restock Each Month
DISCOVER NEW FLIES
FULL OF ADVICE
HAND-PICKED FOR YOU
Learn On The Fly
Receive a curated fly fishing magazine for each and every assortment of flies loaded with how-to articles and fly fishing instructions tailored to improve your skill.
Delivered Right To Your Door
Receive a box packed full with 36 flies hand-selected to match your local hatch each and every quarter, right to your door.
Catch More Fish
Every 3 months, receive a curated assortment of 36 trout streamers, nymphs, and dry flies chosen specifically for your region and season.
+1,000 fly anglers trust us
Real customers who tried The Fly Crate are sharing their experience. Here’s what some of them had to say:
Best price I could find on the Net for this popular Kelly Galloup pattern! Turnaround time from order to delivery was outstanding.
I ordered the wrong size box, wanted a smaller one. The box is so nice I kept it even though I could have returned it. Nathanial is getting me the smaller one. Much appreciated.
Received the stickers (and bonus sticker!) in prompt fashion.
Also will enjoy the booklet on fly fishing.
Had a great day with this fly#14, caught 6 RB and Brown Trouts and lost 2. Well made. Thank you The Fly Crate , great service too.
I’ve caught soo many fish with this pattern… The Best!!!
Have used it yet but planning to when I go out again ...received this fly from the fly crate ...it's nicely tied ....will be buying again from the fly crate ...give them a try.
Haven't tried this one out yet ....but nice tied good quality fly from the fly crate give them a try.
Caught alot of nice rainbows on the upper mokleume river....will buy again from the fly crate ...get it a try.
Real good quality flies from the fly crate ...going to try this one next wk .
Bought plenty of flies from the fly crate nice tied this one caught some nice brownies on the stanislaus river ..
Nicely tied bought 2 of each ....caught some nice adult rainbows and brownies...give it a try on your home river.
You should rename this fly to "The Borg", because when trout see it, resistance is futile. Works every time and brings in big fish.
I use these a lot in small mountain streams and high mountain lakes around the Pikes Peak Region in Colorado. I use size 20. They are very effective.
I use these on high mountain lakes around the Pikes Peak region in Colorado, size 20. The fish love them!
I fish mostly rainbow stockers on the Blue River in Oklahoma. Some days with this Walt’s worm It’s just non-stop action! If I could only have one fly this would be it.
High Quality Flies
Over the last 5 years we have vetted dozens of suppliers and now only source from a handful of the best tiers.
An adventure in every box.